Thursday, August 31, 2006

More UMass-Colgate info

I'm blogging my fingers to the bone for you guys.

Matt Vautour of the Hampshire Gazette has an injury update as well as some position changes here (registration required, but worth the aggravation).

He also has a very good article about the UMass depth chart. I've added the link to that story on to my "UMass 2006 starters" blog earlier today. Scroll down.

Bruce Dowd of I-AA.org writes the first of a weekly column covering the A10. He covers A10 news and prognosticates the first week of play. Despite being a Delaware guy, he does a good job.

Check out this quote "When asked if he thought this year's national champion will come out of the A-10, Mickey Matthews said “if our best team gets out then we should have a good chance”. That statement can be supported by the fact that I had three separate coaches tell me that the best team they played against last year, no question about it, was Massachusetts and they didn't even get out of the conference into the playoffs. "