Monday, May 07, 2007

Blog News

Several notices about the UMass Football Blog:

1. A reader noticed I did not have a way to be contacted. Well, Blogger must have changed my settings because I thought my e-mail link was in the "Complete Profile" section. My e-mail link is now active in the profile section.

2. Readers probably noticed that I've added a header graphic to Blog title. If anyone has a good UMass football image suitable for the header, send it to me and I'll use it and see that credit is given. The image has to be cropped to about 640px by 180px.

3. The Picassa web album thing worked well on my end and I'm going to continue to use it to display game albums and the like. I've added a "2007 images" category to the blog and I'll add images as time goes by. It is very time consuming to post images one at a time to Blogger like I did last year. The Picassa album also has the advantage of full screen slide shows being available.

4. We are continuing to loose FCS/I-AA sites. I just deleted "Home Team Blogs" from my "other sites of interest. Since the turn of the year we have lost blogs at Colgate, OVC and Big Sky. The number of active FCS/I-AA blogs continues to be less than five nationally. I find that fairly amazin'