Tuesday, November 27, 2007

UMass-SIU to be televised on MASN

That's the Mid-Atlantic Sports Network . Their program listing does not yet show Saturday's schedule.

The game will also available on ESPN+ .

This page shows the game on MASN.

MASN is found on Dish TV Channel 438 and Direct TV's Channel 626.

Some people are saying that the game may be blacked out in certain areas...

Great UMass minds think alike, I got an e-mail, a comment from blog reader Drew Comeau (and former UMass player) and I found it myself all about the same time. Thanks to all who made sure I had the information.

More info when I have it.

UPDATE: The game will be shown on NESN as per this UMass Athletic Dept post. Yeah! NESN easily has the widest distribution of any channel we've talked about so far.

That's channel 434 on Dish Network.