Wednesday, February 04, 2009

OK, NOW it's Letter-of-intent Day 02/04/09

The Springfield Republican has a story on several Western Mass players and their college choices.

James Madison beat out Boston College and Maryland (and former UMass head coach Don Brown) for a big DE from Harrisonburg, VA.

Last year's FBS/I-A opponent Texas Tech has the best football graduation rate of public universities.

I have to go out to shovel snow now; I'll be posting later as soon as more information is available.

UPDATE I: Northeastern has their 2009 recruiting list up.

UPDATE II: Richmond has Signing Day Tracker set up with multiple recruits listed here . Winning the National Championship helped the spiders' recruiting states this article.

UPDATE III: Our BCS/I-A 2009 opponent Kansas State has 25 players on their signing list.

UPDATE IV: The New Hampshire Football Report has a list of known UNH verbals here

UPDATE V: New Hampshire now has its official 2009 recruit signing list up.