Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2014


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for Mrs Blog, who puts up with my UMass obsession.

I'm thankful I got to see UMass kick off against Notre Dame. Next year I'm hoping to the Minutemen kick off against Hawaii and at the Swamp. Hey, it's been a tough year, but I'm thankful we're playin'.

Off blog, I've met a number of UMass fans and former players this year. Hope all UMass, coaches, fans and players have an excellent holiday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matty Vautour report Tajae Sharpe reflects on his UMass career.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image credit unknown
Julian Talley worked out for the Patriots.

Matty Vautour also has a post on Talley.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffalo is playing ten players in its defensive line rotation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleveland.com previews this week's MAC games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victor Cruz joins an exclusive fraternity with the release of his signature shoe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------