Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Recruiting 2017--Kenny Pickett

Mike McLaughlin image
This article by NJ.com features new Jersey quarterbacks.

One of the QB's mentioned is Kenny Picket, a 6-3 195 pound pro-style passer from Oakhurst, NJ.

Quote from the article:

"What's amazing to me is that there are guys right now who have a lot of hype and a lot of offers, but Kenny Pickett is out there grinding," he said. "And if I'm a college coach. If I'm Rutgers, if I'm UConn, if I'm Syracuse, if I'm Boston College, If I'm UMass, and I don't have this guy at the top of my board, then there is probably something wrong, right now."

Pickett's 247 Sports page.

NCSA recruiting profile here.

This article from from November 2015 features Pickett.

Pickett currently has FBS offers from Temple, Toledo and Buffalo.