Thursday, June 16, 2016

Recruiting 2017--Isaiah Smith

Image credit unknown.
Scout.com report UMass is showing interest in Isaiah Smith, a 6-2 215 pound WR from Long Beach C.C. in CA.

Hudl.com has video.

Partial quote from a May 23rd story about Smith by Scott Eklund on Scout.com

"I do not have any offers at the moment, but I believe Washington State is close to pulling the trigger," Smith told JCFootball.com. "They are the first team to recruit me and Massachusetts has just started to pick things up with me too."

Smith spent his freshman season at Ellsworth in Iowa and he finished with 36 receptions for 382 yards and three scores while working his way into the Panthers' receiver rotation.

"I'm a physical possession receiver who runs precise routes and has very strong hands," Smith noted. "I feel like I have deceptive speed and I can take the top off in man-coverage."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------