Friday, July 08, 2016

Recruiting 2017--Cole Schneider

image credit unknown
The Naples Daily News reports UMass has offered to Cole Schneider, a 6-4 295 OL/DL from Riverdale High School in FL.

The story featuring Schneider here.

247Sports page here.

Hudl.com has video.

This article from 2015 features Schneider.

Partial quote from a 05/06/16 article on Schneider from Scout.com by Ryan Burns.

"I'm also a state champion heavyweight wrestler as well," Schneider said. "I believe it's made me become the mentally tough, strong athlete that I am now. I have amazing hips, footwork, explosiveness and reaction time all thanks to wresting, and I also played soccer for nine years as well. 
Played everything except for goalie. As far as my strengths on the offensive line, I'm a fast and explosive pulling guard and I love to get north and south up the field when I see a hole. I'm pretty good with hand redirection as well. I'm not too sure when I want to make a decision yet as I'm hoping to get some more offers. I believe South Florida will be offering soon hopefully too. Location isn't a big deal to me either."

Schneider holds 12 offers with UMass as the only Northeast school.