Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Recruiting 2018--C.J. Bolar

EA365Sports.com image
C.J. Bolar, a 6-2 186 pound WR from Purvis, MS has Tweeted' he's received an offer from UMass.

247Sports three-star player.

Hudl.com has video.

MaxPreps has stats.

Partial quote from a Scout.com article by Chris Smith dated yesterday:

"While Vanderbilt has now offered and joined the race for Bolar, they along with others will have to wait as the 3-star receiver remains patient in his recruiting process.

"Well like I said earlier, I have a lot I am dealing with right now, so I'm a far way off from making any decisions on a school," said Bolar. "I know that I have a long way to go before I have to make any choices, so I am going to remain patient, take the steps I need to and make the decision whenever I feel the time is right."

This article from CBS.com features Bolar.

Bolar holds 15 offers with UMass the only team from the Northeast.